Translate

Friday, April 1, 2011

Creativity and the decision making process


I still haven't decided whether or not I'm really fiished with this painting but it's time to move on to other projects so I stuck as much of the painting in the scanner as would fit, so that I could to show it to you here before I list it for sale on etsy. If it sells, that will decide that-won't it? Meanwhile, I "played" with it a bit at http://www.zazzle.com/julia_art*  to see how it would look on a few different products which also will give me some idea of whether I'm finished with it or not.
I'm sending out the last of those painted chairs today (Thanks Thom, I'm off to buy brushes with that) and I'm straightening up the house so I'll have a clear space for a few other things I'm working on.
Yes, some days are more eventful than others but I hope you'll keep reading anyway. you never know when something exciting is going to happen and we sure wouldn't want to miss that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment