Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crochet Day

I crocheted a baby hat and donated that to charity but didn't have a scanner or camera handy so there are no pictures. It was blue and when I finished it I went back to crocheting potholders. I finished one of those and started another before the group broke up at 3:00. It's surprising what you can accomplish in a few hours while chatting with friends. I'm already looking forward to next months meeting with these gals.
When I got home I took another look at yesterday's drawing and decided that all the stems on the tulips should be the same so I inked out the other two to match that first one. My next move will be checking into some drawing books to see how it "should" be done. In the meantime I've had quite a bit of fun with the various stages of this drawing and have even created some merchandise with it on http://www.Zazzle.com/julia_art

No comments:

Post a Comment