Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Driven to Distraction and Enjoying The Trip

The sky is overcast so I'm not so tempted to run outside to play today. I never did get much work done out there yesterday because the image in the scanner of all my projects sparked my interest and made me want to create some stationery to write my friends that don't use computers so they could see what I'm working on too.
Well, one thing led to another and HOURS later I'd come up with about 30 new products. After all if I was writing a note, it would be nice if the stamp matched... and if the stamp matched... wouldn't it be cute to seal it with a sticker that matched... and so on...and so on... and so on...Silly, isn't it? But fun.
I did eventually get outdoors but just long enough for a cup of tea and to crochet a few more rows on that potholder.
Today I'm starting with a cup of coffee and that potholder in between loads of laundry and some other housework that had piled up while I was off working on other projects.
I've NO idea where today is headed but I can't wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment