Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kindness, Surprises and a few more projects

 I finished these slippers yesterday
 This is a long scarf that I finished this morning. It's crochet of half double stitches on the back loops. I love the ridged effect it makes and it's really easy to do. When it's all stuffed in the scanner like this it's a bit hard to tell what it really looks like so I also scanned one end so that you can get a better look at it.
It's been a good day, we were treated to lunch at the local bagel shop and a friend sent stamps in her letter today. I've got one dollar and eighty cents in the bank and was feeling pretty low so thanks to everyone who made today special. it felt great to know that people appreciate us and miss my letters when I can't afford to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment