Translate

Friday, November 4, 2011

Progress Report

Cleaning and Organizing: All of the knitting machine pattern books I won't be using have been listed for sale on eBay, a few of them have already sold.

Recycling: picked up some used siding to get it out of their way and make some repairs on some of our out buildings.

Knitting & Crochet: I'm using up odd bits of yarn to make slippers and hats. Smaller pieces of yarn are being used to make pom poms and crochet flowers.


Painting: Still working on the pointillism experiment in acrylics and 3 of the watercolors that I started on Tuesday.

Design work: Still putting my artwork on stamps, cards, neckties, electronics covers(iPod, iPhone, ipad, Samsung galaxy, blackberry), coffee mugs and lots of other things on Zazzle.

There are lots of other things going on as well but I'm not quite sure where or how to list them. I should have photos and completed projects to show you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment