Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall garden clean up

There was a bit of gas left for the mower so I ran over a few more leaves to mulch them into the lawn.
It's kind of fun to do them that way and you save yourself a lot of lifting and bagging and don't have to worry about getting rid of bags of leaves.
I've got enough lawn furniture spread around the yard so I can sit down and rest whenever I need to.
As expected standing or walking aren't an option just now as I recover from my efforts but I'm headed back into my painting and won't really care.
We all have to find what works best for us and so far I can tackle most anything a bit at a time. It's just a bit embarrassing that I'm into the second week trying to get my kitchen clean. Thank goodness company yesterday stayed on the other end of the house! Oh, in case you're wondering-no one noticed that the mugs had been made from the painting on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment