Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

No photos but lots of interesting things

I'll bet you've been wondering what's going on around here the last few days. I'm at that interesting point between projects. The painted horses were well received and and I've been busy trying to teach myself how to teach bulldogs for a mailbox I'll be doing for a family member. Somehow in all of the decades I've been painting I've never really gotten around to doing animals so this will be quite a challenge. I'm starting with some internet research and looking at pictures so there's not anything on paper or canvas to show you yet.
There's also a lot of cleaning, sorting and rearranging going on around here to make way for this next project. There's one bag waiting to be donated to the thrift store this week and there will probably be more before I get back to drawing and painting.
Along with this as always I'm still designing a lot of products with previous artwork on them. My current favorite thing to do is make matching cards,postage stamps and stickers to allow everyone to send out great mail. I'm hoping to make the world happier a card at a time.
Yes, I realize how crazy that sounds but it's lots of fun and makes a lot of us smile through the hard times. That's enough to make me happy whether they sell or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment