Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mulch ado about nothing

It's time to put my garden down for the winter and as usual I'm not getting around well enough to rake the leaves so I have a bit of fun just running them over with the lawnmower until they're cut up into a fine mulch that more or less disappears into the yard. Somehow it didn't inspire to to run into the house for the camera so there are no photos today either.
I mowed off the hosta around the trees too so it's looking a bit cleaner and neater out there.
There have been lots of birds at the feeders but I don't have any pictures of them either.
I'm waiting for the wind to die down a bit so I can finish the last of the projects that I want to spray paint this season.
In the meantime I'm moving cards from Zazzle.com/julia_art* into my card store Zazzle.com/PaperHugs* and stopping to re-design some of them along the way. There are 430 of them so that's going to take a while. When I'm not doing that I'm doing the research for that bulldog project and trying to get my studio space organized.
As I always say "my hobbies have hobbies, my projects have projects and my ideas have ideas"

1 comment:

  1. Mowing the leavers is the ONLY way to go. I never knew there was another way. LOL
    We're still in the 70s and 80s here bu the change is coming and so is "mowing" the leaves!

    ReplyDelete