Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mystery Solved

As you may have noticed from my last post, I FINALLY found my camera. Believe it or not it's been in my crochet bag all of this time (over the weekend). I've been doing a lot of floral arranging over at the senior center and decided to do a few projects while I was over there for crochet group. Well, long story short- I got distracted visiting with my friends, crocheting and lighting one of the big plants so I totally forgot to take pictures and that I'd brought my camera along.
I was back working on florals today, did 8 vases and a few bows for other projects so there are no photos of those either.
I'm glad to have the camera back, good thing I decided to sort my bag while cleaning the dining room/studio.

Anyway, things are back to normal and there should be lots of photos coming on my next projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment