Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

update

There haven't been a lot of posts this week because I've been busy setting up a couple of different stores at Zazzle and am getting ready to start doing some designing for cafe press as well.
I'm wondering about all of that shopping that's supposed to be going on this time of year, my sales haven't gone up at all in spite of all of the new designs I've been coming up with.
Maybe art  really is a crime...it certainly doesn't pay.
Still, I love the challenge of trying new things and even trying combinations of old ones. I'm always creating something even if I'm only making a mess around the house.
Anyway, that's why you're not seeing a lot of pictures here.
The paints are calling and I'll have to get back to them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment