Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sewing projects, Art Sale and the way I do things

I spent the last couple of days finishing a tote bag and sewing a slip cover for the latest Sunflower painting. ( I always like to drop them into a pillowcase or other fabric bag to help protect them when I ship them). Also when I sell a painting I print and send in progress photos and posts I wrote while working on it. I don't know if other artists do this but I feel that telling the story behind a painting is like sending the adoption papers along with that piece of me (the painting) to it's new home.

Anyway, after I finished that I sewed a table runner to go with those floral arrangements that I did yesterday and then went back to carving horses for my next couple of ornament designs.

I'm sorry there are no pictures today, believe it or not I've just been too busy to look for my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment