Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Project Updates

I don't have pictures today because the camera didn't turn up when I sorted my art supplies. Of course I didn't sort all of my art supplies, just the bins that have been going back and forth with me to the senior center. I plan to start cleaning the work table tomorrow.
I'n the meantime we've been trying lots of new and different ways to combine my paintings and drawings in interesting ways for new products on Zazzle where I've been busy creating 2 new stores. One for all of the cards, stickers and postage stamps http://www.Zazzle.com/PaperHugs*  and another for removable wall decals, signs and decorations http://www.Zazzle.com/DecalDesign*
This time of the year I'm trying to get as much new merchandise into the stores as possible so that holiday shoppers will have lots of choices and I could make enough money to pay a few bills.
I want to get back to painting, I've been away too long and there are several canvases pulling me...of course once I slide into them it may be a while before there are posts or pictures of them. Time ceases to exist for me when I loose myself in the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment