Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The front border


You can see in this photo that the hosta we transplanted is doing well. I wish we'd had time to move more of it before the weather warmed up. Oh well, there's always next season.


 You can see a few of the border plants here. Yes, they're mostly perenials so this view doesn't change much unless I'm moving things around. This bed is one of the places where I put all of that sunflower and wildflower seed so it should be a lot more interesting to look at soon.



 That lilac bush we transplanted seems to be off to a good start. The new growth looks promising.



The open spot here is where that last pocketful of sunflower seed went.


I'm hoping all of those sunflowers will help block the view of the street this summer and I'm looking forward to the day when the row of lilacs I've planted here will do the job full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment