Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Wrestling the walker and lawn mower


Yes, it's hard work and your yard will get away from you at times but the exercise and fresh veggies will do you good. Don't give up!!


Be careful and take your time. As long as you've got somewhere nice to rest you'll be fine.


 I'm looking forward to putting in a free wheeling path between these boxes. I just haven't decided what kind of a surface we'll put in and then of course there's the issue of the expense so in the meantime I just keep mowing the grass and dreaming of better things ahead.


As I was mowing around my planters I decided that this raspberry bush is so nice and healthy that I should just move it to the new patch at the end of the garden.


I'd almost forgotten this old garden box but will clear it out and add it to the other 3 in the main garden.
The big challenge will be emptying it enough to get it moved. Wish me luck!


It looks a lot nicer with the grass cut, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. We're still taking the yard a section at a time and haven't quite finished mowing it all yet but it looks a bit better every day and manages to keep us busy.

    ReplyDelete