Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Picking Berries and making it easy


If you have limited mobility you don't want to have to pick too much at a time. That's been no problem with the strawberries, they're new plants and the yields have been light. (mostly just enough to enjoy fresh and snack on).




The Black Raspberries are a different story, they're pretty much out of control and taking up more of the yard every year. I tried transplanting some of them last year into a more organized bed but they're clearly more than I can handle and I often end up clipping of entire branches and taking them over to my lawn chair to pull the ripe ones off. It's not like I'm going to run out of them soon if I waste a few.

My hope is to find some people that miss gardening and don't have one gardens of their own anymore. I'm happy to share what I've got in exchange for some help around here.



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment