Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today's birds and flowers in the garden





Yes, I continue to re-arrange the fairy garden and trim the plants in it. I was both surprised and pleased to find that the one with the white spots on it is flowering. It really is a teeny, tiny world of it's own and continues to amuse me. I plan to design more over the winter when I can't get outdoors for any regular gardening.


A lot of my roses have stopped blooming already. It won't be long before we enjoy the bright color of the rose hips and maybe a cup of tea.


I still haven't gotten around to painting these lilies yet but my watercolors and drawings of them from previous years can be found on merchandise in my stores on Zazzle.


The same goes for these daisies. So far the drawings have been more popular than the paintings. Especially the ones on greeting cards and postage stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment