Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Birds, gray days and project plans


This picture catches a bit more activity at the feeders than usual. My camera isn't good enough to slow down the wing motion so you can see what was really going on but I think it's a good idea to take these pictures from time to time to see which species of birds show up at what times of the year.

I keep sorting through things in the parts of the dining room that I use as studio space. often my "finds" will dictate what I'm working on at any given time.

I've got all the floral things packed up to get more decorating done at the Senior Center so having those out of the way for a while will give me more space for other projects.

Of course the first thing I'll do is finish writing that letter while I finish my coffee and we'll see where things go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment