Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Today's mail and a bit of hand sewing

As usual while sorting through things around here I stopped to write a letter. I'd written all around the drawings on the letter so I'm just showing you the corner of the envelope.


I'm turning this little piece of fabric into a napkin for when I have company to tea. It should go nicely with things here and I was pleased with the quality of my hand stitching which I had hoped would show up better when I scanned it. I don't do much hand sewing anymore so it was nice to see that I can still manage to get the stitches pretty even.

I did some floral arrangements yesterday and plan to start work on a painted box next. There's always something to do around herre and I feel like I'm making progress all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment