Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Aftermath

There are a number of things that go through your mind when you stop working on a painting and as I hung that last one on the wall I began to wonder if I shouldn't change the tulips in the large painting next to it thinking that a set of related pieces might be more desirable to a buyer who'd trying to decorate a room.

I'm still contemplating it but took time to crochet myself a pot holder for the kitchen and started a scarf to use up the cone of white yarn left from my knitting machine days.

I've still got the machine but haven't been able to finish the studio well enough to set it up in there...at least not yet.

In the meantime I'm sorting things and cleaning off the work table so that it will be ready when we decide what we want to work on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment