Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lots of projects, places and things

Besides the cats you saw on the mail this week I designed several more elaborate ones to go on products at Zazzle and spent a LOT of time designing things with them there.

Back at the worktable there is always mail and a lot of the drawings don't get scanned before I send them out. Letters went to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Florida.

As I was finishing with the cats I grabbed a canvas panel and sketched out an arrangement of them much the way I've done with horses and butterflies in the past so that I can fill in each shape with things I like to paint and things I'm teaching myself to paint. I get a lot of practice with various brush strokes and designs and the paintings are always nice enough for gifts or sale. Yes, it's always a win, win situation no matter how they turn out.

This morning I'll start with Zazzle and hope that my sales improve there.

No comments:

Post a Comment