Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Project update, The motive behind it and the letter J



I spend all day, every day trying to make people feel better so I'm loving this alphabet project because often in hospitals or nursing homes it's hard to keep track of peoples things. Making my letters distinctive will make that easier and the fact that I design so many products to match means that there are balloons and teddy bears for Get Well or Birthdays. Diaper Bags filled with everything for a  New Baby and Duffle Bags or Tote Bags with a snuggie , blanket or pajamas and other supplies for anyone else. There are as many ideas as there are situations and I love to see the smiles they bring. There are even lunchboxes, thermos and office or school supplies.


Right now I'm designing for both cafe press and zazzle because what one company doesn't have, the other does and the products go together nicely.

It's a good start and my best effort to make my dreams come true and make everyone happy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment