Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wrapping up the rose project and moving on


These are working out really nicely on balloons and stationery and have been pleasant to draw and paint on as well. A few of them went out on my mail but most will go to someone who does banners and things with them so they'll be enjoyed by a lot of people in a lot of different ways.

As I'm wrapping this up I'm clearing up my work area and getting ready for some easel painting. There isn't room in here for a floor easel but I do have a nice table model that works well for the smaller paintings that I'm doing these days.

I keep an eye on the weather but as you can see by recent photos it's going to be a long time before I can get outdoors to carve and sand more Dala Horses. I've discovered that I miss that so I'll try harder this summer to have a lot of them ready to paint next winter.

1 comment:

  1. hey sis! you are amazing! I love what you've done!:-)

    ReplyDelete