Translate

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recycle, collage and a bit more drawing before sliding into a painting


The first two images here are a combination of cutting up and pasting bits of the last drawings and filing in where needed by doing some new drawing. I'm hoping that will shake out the cobwebs and get me thinking about something new.


I thought it was a good sign when I sat down and drew this on the back of one of the other letters. I kept switching back and forth between between pencils and markers to see which results I liked better and all I really decided is that I'm ready to go back to painting. Now that I'm ready I just need to decide between watercolors, liquid or tube acrylic paints and knives or brushes.

So far I'm leaning toward heavy body tube acrylics and painting knives, it just feels SOOOO good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment