Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Getting started in the garden

I'm glad to see warmer weather and am deciding where to start on the garden. I haven't ordered anything in because there's so much here that really needs trimming, transplanting and clean up.

The large containers I used by the studio last year for peas and carrots will be put to use for my strawberries. Having them up near my worktable will make it much easier to check on them often and it's easier for me to walk on the driveway than it is to cope with the uneven ground in the back yard.

I'm in no hurry to drag the walker out here so I'm setting things up so that I can manage a lot of the work without it.

We are hoping to build more raised panting boxes but those plans are on the back burner for now.

Meanwhile, it just feels SOOOO good to sit out in the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment