Translate

Friday, April 18, 2014

Quite a week

No progress on the garden. We got about 10 inches of snow which seemed to confuse the chipmunk, squirrels and birds who are apparently sure that it MUST be spring in spite of the snow.

The only art happening was in the mail but I did make some progress sorting out my work table and making room for the day that I will get back to painting.

There was quite a bit of company popping in and out and phone calls every time I turned around so it would have been hard to work on a painting anyway so I guess it was just as well.

I designed a lot of new products in my stores and got rid of several hundred that weren't selling in an effort to keep things fresh and come up with something that will make everyone happy.

I've got a couple of pots of bulbs in the house so that I will have some fresh, spring flowers to draw or paint. They bloomed so fast that I may not be able to capture them on paper and canvas in time.

Wish me luck! I'll post any results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment