Translate

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The snow's gone in the front garden

The snow has finally cleared out of the front yard and I've finally been able to be outside again.

 I'm starting small by moving some of the decorations around and deciding which of the furniture needs a bit of retouching or repainting.

The squirrels are having LOTS of fun swinging on the bird feeders and chasing each other around the yard.

I'm having less fun in the yard just picking up small branches and trimming back old grapevines.

It's a bit wet out today so I didn't want to take my old camera out but I'll take pictures for you as soon as the weather drys up a bit.

Yesterday was warm and dry enough to get some spray painting done so I experimented with some different finishes on the butterfly wall hooks I started a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment