Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Impressionism, expressionism and whatever this is


These photos were taken in different light, (night and day)


Not sure where this is headed today, just using up some of the last bits of the tube acrylics and playing with it a bit.


I stood it on it's head a while to try to get some fresh perspective and then just abandoned that and dived into the paint again reveling in it's ability to take me to another place and keep my mind off my problems for a while.


 I can't recommend it enough. Remember you're not trying to do anything or please anyone, you just want to relax and slip away from the real world for a while. You'll be surprised at how refreshing this little recess can be. You return to your day relaxed, refreshed and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment