Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Climbing The Walls, Painting Sunflowers



I was looking for a good solution to that section of wall that I couldn't repaint right now so I decided to paint a few sunflowers to keep my mind off it and brighten things up a bit in here.


It's going slowly but I'm really enjoying it and I love the way it will draw attention to the sunflower painting that's hanging on the wall next to it.



I basing these on a photo of some sunflowers that I grew last year.


There's still a lot more work to do on these but I can relax and take my time with them. I was having such a good time that I even painted some on my outgoing mail! It was a great way to pass a rainy day here's still a lot more work to do on these but I can relax and take my time with them. I was having such a good time that I even painted some on my outgoing mail! It was a great way to pass a rainy day. It was was bright and sunny in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment