Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Morning Coffee and Thoughts for the Day

Good Morning my Friends,

I wish you could join me at the table for coffee today as I watch a busy assortment of birds and a squirrel just outside my window. No luck so far trying to get some photos but it doesn't keep me from trying.




As I do this I'm cleaning off the table and trying to find ways and places to put the things that I use everyday so they're out of the way but still easy to get to...always a challenge, isn't it.




My first project today will be to paint a post and a picture frame in the style of my "world chair" from the 1990's. The frame is on an old newspaper clipping of an interview I did may years ago and of course the post is part of my outdoor art gallery on my wheelchair ramp.






Well, I've enjoyed our visit and I'll get back to you soon,

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment