Translate

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Takiing some time between projects

Not much going on as far as art goes the last few days, just a bit of sketching on the corners of envelopes as I sent out some Easter Cards. I mostly did variations of little egg designs on most of them as I experimented with different color combinations.


On the computer I've been designing a line of clothing in classic styled black and white floral patterns.


In between things I've had a few folks in for tea.


I also took some time to repaint one of the laths on the arbor in the front yard. I plan to paint sections of it to go with the posts on the wheelchair ramp.

It's not only a grand entrance to the house but a bit of a resume' for anyone interested in painting here...and an opportunity to join in and stay for the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment