Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Choosing Plants for Your Garden /Seedum


Before

Today

Hi there,
I headed out to the garden and was pleased to see the deep rich color had finally arrived on the seedum. Instead of the pinks that they had been they've settled into a hard to describe color that is nearly burgundy but a bit lighter and brighter than that. 


The one plant I started with nearly fifteen years ago comes close to filling whole flower beds and still needs dividing and transplanting.


This is an important feature to look at when you consider adding new plants to your garden. At the time it was the most expensive plant I'd ever purchased but now when I see how much bang I've gotten for the buck over the years (how many plants I've actually gotten for the money) I look at if quite differently.


No comments:

Post a Comment