Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2019

The Garden from Julia's Viewpoint


This is the view of my garden that most people don't see. With my Wheelchair tilted up and back I live to stare up into the treetops when I take a break from working around the place.



A few minutes here watching birds or an occasional helicopter just puts your mind in a lighter,brighter mood. Besides that you can't see how much weeding needs to be done.




Back at work I'm trimming the perennial sunflowers down so they don't overwhelm the flower bed and crowd my path to the driveway.



I can only reach partway into them so my sister will come tomorrow to trim the ones on the street side.




The pink of the seedum is really welcome as the only other thing blooming here is the marigolds on the other end of the yard.


On the other end of the flower bed we've cleaned up and trimmed the roses for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment