Translate

Friday, September 27, 2019


Hi There,
Well, my new acrylic paints have arrived but I thought I'd play around a bit more with the watercolors before setting them aside again.


The funny thing about it was that I just couldn't get comfortable with watercolors when they were all I had to work with but now that the other paints have arrived and I don't have to make them work. I'm suddenly enjoying them. Perhaps having other choices takes the pressure off.


I thought I'd show this one both before and after I'd done by outlining and detail work.



I thought I'd also take some time to decorate the edges of some envelopes for my mail as well.


I also did some fun edgings on the greeting cards to speed things up next time I'm answering mail. When this much of the work is done ahead of time all I have to do is dash of something fun on the front of the card to finish things up.


In addition to the watercolor painting I'm also continuing to design and paint Swedish dala horses which you can read about in my other blog.
dalahorsesbyjulia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment