Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2021

works in progress , painting, collage, mixed media

 

I'm not sure where this is going now. The diagonal stripe and sponged designs were used on zazzle merchandise so I was playing around to see how other designs would behave as a repeat pattern. I've no idea what I'll be doing to this piece next so keep following and find out. Thanks.

 

This plain little panel will probably be used as a background so keep an eye on this  one too.


I've been working on this since October of last hear and i think I can finally say that I'm finished with this one. The papers collaged on the background and base contain messages and descriptions to explain what the exposed part of the painting and I was very satisfied with that.


Here's the start of another collage waiting for just the right sort of images to tell the story and make it complete.


There's little to say about this painting. The first time I worked on it the red and  green areas began to suggest a rose to me so I couldn't resist going back today to enhance it a bit. I thought it was a nice surprise. my only question is whether or not I should have left it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment