old greeting cards
double stick tape
stickers,rubber stamps or stencils
1. The larger piece was salvaged from the inside of a get well card. The smaller
card was a Christmas card and I'll be using that one for a base.
2. Apply double stick tape to the front of the base card and stick it too the card stock that you want to cover it with.
3. Cut off the excess around the edges.
4. Here you see the "new" card and the scrap piece.
5. Apply double stick tape to the scrap piece.
6. Cut scrap into strips and apply over previous writing and add a few more in random lengths to make a decorative pattern.
7. I thought the design needed something to pull it together so I added some old bird transfers that a pen pal had sent me.
8. When writing on the inside of the card , the strips were at the bottom of the page and made a nice finish around the signature and things.
9. Draw a similar pattern on the envelope.