Translate

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Changing the Background the Sunflower Painting


I've had a blue background on this painting for a couple of years and never thought too much about it but my painted sunflowers on a red background are my best sellers on Zazzle so I thought I'd paint a red background on this and see how I like it as a greeting card. If that works out for me I may try it on some other merchandise as well.



Having considered that and the fact that i've got other Sunflowers on Zazzle I think I'll try this one on cafe press and see how it goes.




Either way I think I'll enjoy the change and maybe others will too. So far it looks like it's going to take 2 or 3 coats to cover the red but I can't wait to see the results, can you?


As well as changing the color of the background I also added more stems, leaves and flower petals. 


I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks in natural daylight tomorrow. I may be able to get better photos then.

No comments:

Post a Comment