Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Garden Tea

We went out for tea in the garden today and I noticed  there were more pea pods to pick so I put them on my saucer. When I'd finished drinking my tea I figured I'd pick a bit of lettuce for a salad too.

It looked so cute that I couldn't resist taking some pictures to make note cards with and maybe use as an idea to do a painting of.


I shot the photos on several different backgrounds to see which way they'd look best.


I don't know why but this image really appeals to me and I think other people will like it too.


I was just talking to a cousin on the phone and told her what I was doing and she thought it was odd so apparently it won't appeal to everyone.


It still won't stop me from exploring the possibilities... and enjoying a good salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment