Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Garden Living


This to most people this is just the end of a driveway but to us it's our summer living room and dining room. In a perfect world there wouldn't be parked cars, neighbors or traffic but a gardeners best tool is an imagination that lets you ignore those things, listen to the birds and create beautiful spaces anyway.



The little coffee table is also a footstool so I'll be getting my sewing machine out soon to make a padded cover for it. I need more cushions and pillows for the other furniture too so I'll see what I can do about that as well.


T

The area next to the "living room" area is my dining room and tea table.



The beauty of this arrangement is that it can easily be moved  around if you have more company and need to entertain a larger group. We've got an outdoor extension cord for power and we often run and electric tea kettle or a hotplate out here. Each year we make changes and improvements.

I' always eager to see what happens with our project next.

No comments:

Post a Comment