Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

Brought to you by the Color Yellow




Some days are perfectly ordinary and we go about doing the things we need or want to do. I made this potholder because I needed one and prefer these to anything I've seen in the stores. I'd also crocheted 2 hats and a scarf in the last week or so but I gave them away so fast there aren't any pictures. Then as always, my mind turns back to painting and when I "found" this old photo of the sunflowers in our yard.  My husband and I started thinking of ways to combine our skills (he's a photographer and does all the computer "stuff" around here) to do something new with it. I'd already done a watercolor painting, an acrylic painting and a pen and ink drawing from it but I was wondering if there were any new ways to look at it before I pick up my brushes again. I'm beginning to see some possibilities here but have a load of laundry to fold. Who knows where this day will go next? I don't really care as long as it's interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment