Translate

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moving Day

The interesting thing about a small space is the way things have to fit together.  The challenge as always is like working a puzzle. Everyone has a different idea of where to start. My approach of late is to attempt to locate the most important pieces and get them into place first.

Today that meant clearing off the table and moving it into the living room where I've got great natural light to work by and I'm near that corner I  want to do a painting of. (it's got my favorite chair full of pillows I made and it's surrounded by some of my paintings-one from each decade I've been painting) I can't quite describe how this site makes me feel but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when I put brush to canvas and attempt to express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment