Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Morning

Good morning! One more cup of coffee and I'm off to watercolor group. It will be a nice change from what I'm doing at home and I should have a few pictures to post later.
In the meantime I crochet a few more rows on that potholder and started to fight back "the creeping craft monster" around here. It's amazing how fast a persons hobbies can take over a space, Isn't it?
Well, here's what I painted. I couldn't resist coming home to see how many things I could do with it. I started with shoes and things got really crazy from there but it was lots of fun to see how it came out on various surfaces.
I also took advantage of the opportunity to create a "creeping craft monster" tee shirt.
Now I'm off to get a grip on the housekeeping around here and catch up on the mail.
Take some time to have some fun, it will help you be more fun and better able to handle anything that life throws your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment