Translate

Friday, March 18, 2011

Work, Hobbies and Everything in between



Life gets interesting when you're not sure what's work and what's play. The crochet items will go to various charities. I meet with two different groups of gals for great conversation as we knit and crochet whatever folks seem to be needing these days.
The painted images here take a bit more explanation.The center one is a detail of that large painting with the flying toast & stuff. The lower image is a detail of the painted finish I did on my bathroom walls.
What made this interesting (and a bit confusing from the work or play aspect) was that I made neckties and a bunch of other products from these images and had a lo of fun trying to see how they'd wrap around different surfaces.
I enjoyed it a lot but who know whether or not the products will sell. I guess that's how I'll know if people liked them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment