Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Everyone wins, one thing leads to another


I forgot that the white paper wouldn't show up on this background. As long as I'd scanned that catalog clipping to show you what I've got planned for the garden this year. I thought I'd put it in the corner of a page and make a couple of copies for letter paper to write to a couple of Aunts that like to hear about our garden. The fun will continue as I draw a a few strawberries around the page to make it a bit prettier. Doing drawings on 2 different pages will give me a bit of practice and a chance to try various pencils and pens because they love to see that too. Everyone wins, they get fun mail, I get practice drawing and you get to read about it.

If the drawings turn out well I can scan those and use them in other ways too. One thing really does lead to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment