Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

Table timeshare and the search for studio space

My husband is working on computers at the table today so I'm crocheting a potholder and sorting through some of the papers that have been floating around. Since I can't get back to sanding those horses in the house I've decided to head out to the old garage we started turning into a studio a few years ago.

I'll start by taking a few pictures out there to assess the situation and decide where to start clearing myself some work space.

Yes, I'll post pictures as I go so keep checking this blog to see what's new as things progress.


It was nice to see the old place again...until I opened the door.

 
Somehow I'd forgotten that we'd been sending things out here for the last few years.


I'll pull the boxes and bags out first and see what's in them, empty ones can be sent to the recycling. The flower pots will be stacked by the door so they'll be ready when the gardening season starts. Now all I need to do is decide what to grab next...

No comments:

Post a Comment