Translate

Friday, February 15, 2013

Project updates

Decorating : finished 7 floral arrangements and 12 centerpieces. Using items on hand and buying a few floral supplies I ended up bringing the whole project in for only nine dollars total cost.

Crochet: I just finished the third scarf from that large skein of yarn. I ran a bit short and used stripes of another yarn to finish each edge. This is one of the reasons that I like to crochet scarves lengthwise. No matter how much yarn you've got the color gets evenly distributed.


This will be donated along with the others to that program for women veteran's and their families.

Paper Crafts: I made a lot of stationery and note cards but dropped them in the mail as I finished them and got my letters written so I didn't get any pictures or scans for you.One project I did today was cutting out a lot of little red hearts in various papers from scraps I'd been given and mailing them to a friend who was a bit down because her family hadn't sent her anything for Valentine's Day. It may be too little too late but I wanted to try to cheer her up.

Dala Horses: I continue carving sanding and painting. So far I've got 1/2 dozen ready to go to a sale with another friend that are done with knitting and quilting themes.

Work Table: I continue to sort and organize things in between the other projects I'm working on.

Gardening: The flower seed and strawberries have been ordered. The indoor fruit trees have been fertilized and are improving. The orange looks about the same but there are a lot of new leaves on the lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment