Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Setting Goals for spring designs


I had started a background for a landscape sometime last year and thought it might be a good start for my Easter egg hunt painting.


I'm a bit rusty with my sky and cloud technique but can rework areas of that later if it needs it.  I doubt people will notice it much after I get the wild designs and florals painted on the eggs anyway.


The basic goals of this painting are:
1. increase my sales on Zazzle
2. use this canvas panel in a good way
3. practice painting flowers and other designs
4. hang the painting at the senior center as part of the march decorations
5. sell the painting when everyone is finished with it
6. use the cash to buy art supplies for a "real" painting (the things I love to do but don't sell)



No comments:

Post a Comment