Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dala Horse projects


I continue working with the design tools and am painting some boxes to keep them in. The divided box in the background is going to be used to display and sell small magnets and buttons with my designs on them. Yes, that will be painted in a dala horse theme as well.


I was "playing with design ideas on this little horse and while it's cute enough it won't be included in my book or classes. This will  make a cute little gift for someone so no effort is ever wasted. Everything works somewhere.






I couldn't resist making some changes on the horse that I painted on Saturday. Everyone likes this one so it will make the project list and instruction sheet for the next Red Dala Horse class. the problem now is to remember which areas to paint first and what the best way to demonstrate the brush strokes would be. Keep reading, I'll get there...

1 comment:

  1. Very rapidly this site will be famous among all blogging people, due to
    it's fastidious articles

    My web page: mens victorinox watches

    ReplyDelete