Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Projects, ideas and patterns

I printed photos of some of my butterflies and have taken them to my scrap paper to make lots of fun stationery and cards and have already been asked to paint some more butterfly garden stakes so that will bring even more design ideas.





I'm just finishing the granny square afghan that I'm crocheting for the Veterans home and deciding what I'll be crocheting for people next.

There are more Dala horses in progress because I'll be teaching a class on painting them next week.

As if these were not enough projects for a day I also spent quite a while this morning decorating letters with watercolors and collage from clippings out of the "junk mail" everything turns into something useful here...even me!
The point of this letter paper is that my friends and I are trying to decide how we can have my artwork on shirts like this. What companies do it? Should I look for work as a fabric or clothing designer? I love letters! We write and write and try to solve all the worlds problems and sometimes just our own. We continue to dream of the day when we open a catalog and there I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment