Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New Fallen Snow and Garden Plans


This is the sort of day when it's nice to be warm and cozy with a cup of coffee and a stack of garden catalogs.



I'm finding it difficult to track down some of the perennial vegetables that I'd heard about in permaculture videos.



Even though I'm not finding the plants and seeds I'm looking for it's fun to see all of the great varieties of things that there are out there. I had no idea until today that cauliflower actually comes in white, green, purple and orange! How great is that?


I also found a couple of great ideas for houseplants. It turns out that Stevia ia actually pretty and it would be fun to grow your own sweetener in the dining room along with a coffee plant.That's got to be an exciting change from the ordinary, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment