Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dreams and plans in the front yard


Not much is happening in the front yard except letting EVERYTHING run wild until it can be dealt with.



I still like the color I get from these wild geraniums and the money we save each year that they come back again.


 I'm even putting chives in the flower beds for a bit of color, handy garnishes and a bit of seasoning in the kitchen.


 Someday this will be a wide and bright flower bed but until then I can only dream and plan.


Isn't this spirea bush amazing? It's gone a bit crazy over the years sine it was planted back in 1936. I'm so lucky that my neighbors don't mind because there's not a lot that I can afford to have done with it.


Future plans call for having it divided and trimmed into a nice hedge.


No comments:

Post a Comment